2019 Fall Auto Fair

Official club events
Ghost Rider
First & Last Name: Butch Yates

2019 Fall Auto Fair

Post by Ghost Rider » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:41 pm

I am posting this early to see just how much interest our club still has to atend this event. Please make comments and sign up if you are interested to make sure we request and pay for the spaces we plan to use. They did lower the cost for the infield to only $10 per car so that should make it easier to manage. We requested and paid for 20 spaces in the Spring and we did OK on Saturday, but Sunday was a very low turnout for us. Less than ten cars.

The details are a little sketchy at the moment. Hope to have more information as to what they plan to do different in the fall. More to come.

Update: We have paid for 20 spaces. The cost was $10 per car. They are planning to have a 3-Day event for the clubs who buy the infield spaces. Fri. - Sunday. Friday will not be mandatory, but we will need to know in advance how many plan to attend to ensure we get in. Also they announced a $500 Cash prize for the burnout competition. You must be pre-registered to enter that. More details to come.

Club Hosts: Butch Yates & Marty Land

Deathstar23

Re: 2019 Fall Auto Fair

Post by Deathstar23 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:05 pm

Are we still doing Saturday and Sunday. If so, I am in for both days.
Mike C. (Death$tr). :evil:

Ghost Rider
First & Last Name: Butch Yates

Post by Ghost Rider » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Three days!

LesleyBanks
First & Last Name: Lesley Banks

Post by LesleyBanks » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:05 pm

charlotte-autofair.com

Everything I find online says the Fall Auto Fair is Oct 17th-19th. Thurs, Fri, Sat.
CAM GAL