2019 Camaro Gathering Members Support

Any club related discussion
Ghost Rider
First & Last Name: Butch Yates

2019 Camaro Gathering Members Support

Post by Ghost Rider » Thu May 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Hi Everyone,
I want to start out by thanking everyone who has ever helped with our show. I had heard that some feel like they weren't appreciated at times. I apoligize if I have ever made anyone feel that way. To put on a show like ours takes a lot of people and everyone matters. So if I didn't say thank you before, please believe I truly appreciate each and every member who comes out and gives their time freely for our cause.

Moving forward, We really need to have one more committee meeting before our show date. Let's try to have it 5/11/19. I'm open to suggestions at to where to meet, but we need to get together and discuss things as a group. I'm starting to worry that we are not going to have the staffing it will require to run this show. Maybe we have to reach out for volunteers outside our club? Our pre-registration numbers are low, but our Facebook shows some large numbers of people are coming. We need to get things nailed down.

Note: Remember if you would like to join the club committee all you need to do is reach out to one of us and let us know.

Club President,
Butch Yates