Photo Gallery Changes

Any club related discussion
Admin
Site Admin
First & Last Name: Steven Yates

Photo Gallery Changes

Post by Admin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Some of you may have noticed the photo gallery link on the main page no longer takes you to the old gallery.
The plugin I have been using for this forum built in photo gallery is outdated and not very user friendly. So in response I have set this newer gallery up.

I find it much easier to use, and even has cell phone apps should you wish to use them. However, you will have to re-register as an user on the gallery if you wish to add new albums or photos, your forum account has not been carried over into that database.

You can reach the gallery here
You can Register here

If you have any questions or issues please send a private message on forum.    Thanks

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photo Gallery Changes

Post by Admin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:14 am

I finished moving the backed up images to the new gallery as of today, if you had previously created a personal gallery it is now located in the Member albums section of the gallery.
If you have any questions or issues please send a private message on forum.    Thanks

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photo Gallery Changes

Post by Admin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:28 pm

To any members who have had issues with adding photos to the new gallery on their mobile devices (cell phones / tablets).

This issue has been fixed. The club logo's width for mobile browsing was far too large and covering the login menu icon.
So feel free to login and add any event photos you would like to share!

If you have any other issues feel free to send me a private message or email, Thanks.