Official club events
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 pm
- Location: Hickory NC
- First & Last Name: Steven Yates
5/30/2019 - 6/2/2018
Event Host - The Village Inn Hotel & Event Center
6205 Ramada Dr, Clemmons, NC 27012-9216 ( Map )
Facebook Event Post
7th Annual NC Camaro Gathering® Open to all generation Camaros. This event is a fundraiser and all the proceeds go to Brenner Children's Hospital in Winston Salem, NC
More details on the event will be posted as available.
2019 NORTH CAROLINA
5/30/2019 - 6/2/2019
EVENT RULES & GUIDELINES
FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS & GUESTS
Let’s ensure everyone attending has a GREAT time and the NC Camaro Gathering has been welcomed by the new location in Clemmons N.C.
Plan is to go on well into the future by abiding by the following event rules:
1. WHERE TO PARK
The courtesies below will ensure we have enough parking for the very BIG crowd expected to participate in the car show on Saturday.
a. TRAILERS & HAULERS are required to park at the K-Mart Parking lot directly in front of the host hotel..
This includes car show participant’s trailers and extra vendor vehicles.
b. EVENT HOTEL LOT IS FOR EVENT PARTICIPANTS & HOTEL GUESTS ONLY –
Single-space parking only. NO over-the-line or across-spaces parking will be allowed. We have the entire rear section and one side of the hotel parking lot available to us to use. We intend to make sure all entries get a space for the show. Even if you are not registered at the host hotel. We want to make everyone feel welcome and your help is greatly appreciated.
c. NON-EVENT HOTEL LOTS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS AT THOSE HOTELS ONLY - Parking at other hotels is strictly prohibited and non-hotel guests will be towed.
d. “General Public” & Event Visitors should park at K-Mart mall area in front of the host hotel and walk over to the event to see participants and the cars.
e. Saturday Car Show PARTICIPANTS - To be judged in the car show, you have to be parked in the host hotel parking lot (Village Inn). Lot attendants will be on-duty throughout the Saturday registration to help you find a space.
2. QUIET TIME BEGINS 11:00PM NIGHTLY – All Hotels also have non-Camaro-event guests staying during the weekend. Remember to be a good neighbor by turning off the audio systems and keeping voices down once the scheduled music stops each evening at 11:00pm.
3. NO BURNOUTS, either while in the hotel parking lots or while driving to and from the area. THE SAFETY OF PARTICIPANTS, VISITORS, AND PASSERS-BY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. Failure to abide by this rule will result in you being reported and asked to leave. The Clemmons Town Police will know we are here, many will stop by or drive by during the weekend, and they will gladly write you ticket with a large fine.
4. No public display of alcohol! Alcoholic beverages must be in a cup, not the original can/bottle (including wine coolers, beer, liquor, etc.). The sponsor hotel will allow beverages in the hotel parking lots as long as no complaints are received about alcohol being consumed in public or inappropriate behavior. Both, the hotel managers and the police want this to be a successful charitable event. Let’s meet and exceed their expectations.
Thank you from 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas for your support of this event and Brenner Children’s Hospital.
Club Event Host: Club Committee Members
If you have any questions or issues please send a private message on forum. Thanks
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 10:21 pm
- Location: Landis, NC
- First & Last Name: Lesley Banks
#heybutch. Can you please post up a schedule of events? I know last year there was a scheduled time to meet Friday for drag, when registration was open for Fri and Sat shows and when/what band was playing on Fri or Sat, etc. Thx